Carol L. Sweet, O.D. has closed her Tulsa, OK office.
for Expert Vision Therapy and Visual Rehabilitation near Tulsa, OK
call Dr. Oliphant at 405-751-7727
With decades of experience, Dr. Samuel Oliphantgoes beyond 20/20 to address all types of eye problems and visual conditions. Dr. Oliphant welcomes challenging cases and, as a result, some patients travel long distances to his office in Oklahoma City, OK for the exceptional testing and treatment that he provides.
Dr. Oliphant offers in-office eye care and/or long distance vision therapy and visual rehabilitation treatments with video homework. Video homework allows the patient to do a doctor supervised vision therapy program in their home without having to make frequent office visits.
You and your family are invited to call our office to discuss either in-office care or long distance care. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dr. Oliphant in Oklahoma City, OK provides:
- Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations and Vision Testing for All Ages, including Infants, Preschoolers and Special Needs
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism, Attention Deficit Disorders, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Low Vision Aids and Services
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use